Happy Thursday babes! We're sharing our first of 3 gift guides we will be releasing to you guys throughout the holidays! We know it's hard to think of something for everyone on your list, so we're here to help; and today we're talking accessories! For your minimalist bestie to your trendy babes, we put together a list for all the girls on your list! And the best part is they range from $8- $61 so no matter your budget, you're sure to find something! All products are linked in their descriptions for you guys to shop, thank you so much for shopping small for the holidays! We appreciate each and every one of you! xx
1. A go-to for every year. A good beanie will last you forever, and these simple cashmere beanies available in black and ivory are the perfect simple addition to your cold weather look! Also, what better way to hide your day 3 unwashed hair? (although ours is more like day 6!)
2. A gift with a purpose (which won't be the last one on this list!) The Missio Styling Spray is perfect for the beauty girl. Missio gives back to human trafficking organizations in Wilmington and even helped to open a safe house for women to go when they need help. Their hair products are made in Wilmington and designed by hair stylist, Lorin Van Zandt, so you know they're good! Their styling spray can be used as a heat protectant before styling, as a refresh on old hair, and to add texture and shine to your 'do!
3. A blanket scarf is the perfect gift for the girl that likes to be cozy! These giant plaid scarves go great with your sweater dresses, long sleeves and jeans, and even an oversized tee. Not to mention they go with a good cashmere beanie for extra warmth!
4. The caffeine addict in your life will love this oversized 'Live with Purpose' mug. 100% of proceeds of this mug go toward International Sanctuary, a human trafficking organization housing survivors all over the world!
5. The gift for your minimalist bestie. She always needs a good necklace that also gives back! Our bestselling Kana Necklace is subtle enough to layer with all your other jewels, but chic enough to wear alone. All Purpose Jewelry is handmade by survivors of human trafficking with 50% of proceeds going back to the organization. Our Premiere Collection comes with it's own gifting box, as shown, and are made up of 14K Gold and Rhodium plated pieces!
6. The perfect accessory for the trendy girl. A silk scarf has so many uses! Whether she wants to wear as a headband, neck scarf, or tie it on to her purse for a little more flair, the silk scarf is one of the most versatile gifts of the season!
7. The trendiest stocking stuffer is definitely a velvet scrunchie! If you didn't know the scrunchie was back, consider this your announcement. We're honestly not sure what took us so long to catch on to this 80's trend because they honestly are so much more comfortable than a hair tie, and just give your hair so much more volume! We're obsessed, and your bestie will be too!