They've been trending, you've see them everywhere.. the head scarf! We are so into this trend babes, but with all the different versions you see, how do you know which style is right for you?
We've put together our 5 favorite ways to rock this trend so you can choose which style is best for you and your style! What's better? We've stocked up on scarves from our new favorite label: Designed For Joy! Based out of Raleigh, NC, Designed For Joy employs women at risk for sex trafficking and pays them a living wage to create jewelry, scarves, household wares, etc and sells them in boutiques and their warehouse in Raleigh! We love a good cause, so this line fits in perfectly with our other accessories. Check them out on their Instagram @designedforjoy or stop in and shop their line in our store! On to our 5 favorite ways to rock the head scarf:
1. Headband: Channel your inner Blair Waldorf by styling your scarf as a chic headband. Tie up and create a bow for a cute AF look, or adjust so the bow is hidden under your hair for a more subtle look. Either way you style this one, go simple with your outfit choice. Go with neutral colors like navy and cream, so our patterned scarf can be the star of the show! We've paired with our 4Si3nna Willow Top to let the colors pop!
2. Neck Tie: We are loving the chic flight attendant vibes we are getting from the scarf tie! Wrap the scarf around your neck and tie the tails in a knot in the front of your neck. We like to double knot so it is more secure and let the tails fall to the side so it's a tad off center. This look goes perfectly with low cut tees or neutral off the shoulder tops when you want to try something other than your regular jewels. Try it out and make sure to tag us @coteboutique so we can see how you styled your own!
3. Thick Choker: Wrap the scarf around your neck and tuck in the tails for a chic thick choker moment! Style with a low cut basic tee like our Free People Saturday Tee or an off the shoulder neutral top. Change up your usual jewels and try the scarf trend!
4. Twisted Headband: The turban style is so IN right now, and you can totally recreate this trend with a thin scarf! Rather than having your entire head covered, we like to call it a "half turban" with the same front twist style. Start with the scarf at the back of your head and bring the ends to the front, create a twist knot, and tuck in the tails into the sides of the scarf. Obsessed.
5. Bag Accessory: The last way we love to style a scarf is by tying it onto your simple bag! Have a bamboo bag or a plain backpack that needs a little pop? Tie a scarf to the handle and give it a little something extra!
However you wear your new scarf, we want to see! Tag us in your Instagram posts, stories, etc so we can feature all our babes! If you don't already have one of your own, click here and get yours for only $17! Locals can choose in store pickup to avoid shipping fees!
Bisous Babes, xxx
Abby & Andie